SkyeTeam administers and provides a wide variety of psychometric tools and assessments in support of team and organizational transformation. The appropriate use of assessments can be powerful in building self-awareness and a common language that builds understanding and can be a catalyst for change.
We bring considerable experience in the administration and use of assessments. We can leverage a resource already being used in your organization, or recommend appropriate solutions specific to your needs.
SkyeTeam has enabled organizations of all sizes achieve lasting results, from team building to leadership and executive development, conflict management to career development, from retention to employee engagement.
The following is a partial list of the assessments and resources that SkyeTeam facilitators are certified and experienced to administer and debrief
- Cultivate Assessments
- Line of Sight (LOS) Strategic Alignment Assessment
- The Human Element
- DiSC Behavioral Style Assessment
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) I and Step II
- Hogan Leadership Forecast Series
- 360° Feedback Report
- Qualitative 360° Feedback
- Hiring and Selection Tools
Based on the best-selling book Cultivate: The Power of Winning Relationships, by SkyeTeam CEO Morag Barrett, SkyeTeam offers two proprietary tools that will help you develop your personal Ally Mindset and empower you to cultivate winning relationships at work.
- Ally Mindset Profile™ – Use the Ally Mindset Profile™ to better understand your Ally Mindset attitudes and behaviors and develop a plan to become a better Ally to your colleagues.
- Relationship Diagnostic™ – The Relationship Diagnostic™ is a powerful tool that helps diagnose the health of a critical stakeholder relationship. Learn how you can create Ally relationships and transform health of tense professional relationships.
Line of Sight (LOS) Strategic Alignment Assessment
The Line of Sight Portfolio of strategic alignment tools measure strategy alignment and leadership capability across the five Keys to Strategy Execution™:
- Strategic Understanding
- Balanced Metrics
- Activities & Structure
- Human Capital
The Individual, Team and Enterprise tools each use these Keys to Strategy Execution™ (KSEs), to provide a clear snapshot of areas where your employees may be performing daily tasks and activities based on inaccurate assumptions, confidently-held misinformation, or a lack of knowledge of the overall strategy of the organization.
The model has been put to work by testing and shaping strategies with thousands of managers across dozens of mid-cap and enterprise-sized firms since the mid-1990s.
The Human Element
The Human Element approach is a process for addressing and resolving human issues in the work place. It provides efficient and transformative change for organizations leading to greater accomplishment of goals and better individual, team, and organizational performance. The approach uses an integrated experiential methodology and a single, overarching model called FIRO (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation) theory to understand all human dynamics—individual, team, and organizational—and enables people to focus on solving problems efficiently using one simple framework.
The Human Element approach is based on the notion that organizational change begins with the individual. Personal awareness, responsibility, and engagement form the basis for lasting change in teams and organizations. By dealing with root causes rather than superficial behaviors, The Human Element helps you eliminate the distortions that sabotage them, undermine their relationships, and lower their motivation. The result is profound and lasting change including:
- Increased productivity
- Decreased turnover / higher retention
- Organizational sustainability
- Engaged, committed employees
- Greater innovation
DiSC Behavioral Style Assessment:
DISC can be used for individuals as well as teams and organizations. This tool assesses your behavioral styles and preferences in a specific environment. The DISC measures your natural and adapted style for the following four dimensions:
- Dominance – Relating to power, assertiveness and driving for results
- Influence – Relating to communication with others and social situations
- Steadiness – Relating to pace, persistence, thoughtfulness
- Compliance – Relating to the structure and organization created by others
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step I and Step II
The Myers-Briggs® (MBTI®) assessment continues to provide a language and framework that helps millions of people around the world better understand themselves and how they interact with others.
- The MBTI Step I profile provides an introduction to personality type and the impact of this on communication skills, conflict and team dynamics
- The MBTI Step II profile builds on the Step I results exploring an additional 20 facets of MBTI preferences for a more in-depth understanding of type.
Hogan Leadership Forecast Series:
- The Potential Report explores day-to-day leadership style under normal conditions and provides comprehensive tips for development.
- The Challenge Report explores behaviors that can inhibit leadership effectiveness in times of stress, ambiguous situations, or heavy workloads and provides comprehensive tips for development.
- The Values Report explores the motives, values, and goals that identify the best working environment for you. The Values report also provides information regarding your fit within your career, team, and organization, and can indicate the kind or environment you will create for his/her employees.
360 Feedback Report:
- The 360 Feedback process provides insight into your impact and reputation within the business, identifying strengths to be leveraged and development needs to be addressed.
- Feedback is solicited through an online process from peers, direct report, manager and your other stakeholders.
- Skye Team is able to provide three versions of 360° Feedback tools customized to reflect the different leadership and management expectations of executive leaders, people managers and individual contributors.
- The Qualitative 360º is an interview-based approach to providing stakeholder feedback. A SkyeTeam coach interviews your critical stakeholders, which includes supervisors, peers and direct reports. Each stakeholder is asked a series of questions related to your work-style, management-style, personality, and other related topics.
- A Qualitative 360º enables the SkyeTeam coach to ask powerful questions in order to gather very detailed and specific feedback for you.
- Following the interviews, the coach prepares a comprehensive report that summarizes the themes and feedback.
- A SkyeTeam coach will meet with you to debrief the report and design a customized development plan that leverages the strengths identified and addresses the gaps and weaknesses.
Other Hiring and Selection Tools